Thursday, July 7, 2011

Juice Extractor

Juice Extractor

Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor 



So I bought this juicer from walmart back in June 2007 for only $45. I used it daily since. Love this juicer. I got it for my own health, but ended up getting my kid hooked as well :)
Well, today it stopped working. The motor broke, and the rubber started smoking right in the middle of carrot/lettuce/beet juice :(
I was disappointed to see the price go up so much, because I really wanted the same one. But 3 years of daily use, I'd say thats pretty good for an inexpensive juicer.
Would recommend this to anyone.

  • Makes up to 24-percent more juice than a leading competitor
  • Fits whole foods for fast, easy juicing
  • Powerful 800-watt motor
  • Extra-large pulp bin lets you juice longer and add nutrient-rich pulp to any recipe
  • All removable parts are dishwasher safe


 

Hamilton Juice Extractor

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment